The clients of the LAW OFFICE MARIA MARAI included among others
- The first US joint venture in Hungary involved an investment of over USD 100 million.
- A US-German consortium acquired a controlling interest in one of Hungary’s largest corporations.
- US advertising and marketing ventures in Hungary.
- The Hungarian subsidiary of a corporate global leader in inspection, verification, testing, and certification.
- US and German automakers’ Hungarian subsidiaries.
- An Austrian – Japanese auto dealer.
- The first foreign-owned bank to operate in Hungary.
- A Fortune 500 corporation that began operations in Hungary.
- An internationally recognized entertainment and media group with regard to Hungarian intellectual property issues, privatization, and investments in Hungary (over USD 700 million invested)
- An Italian manufacturer in a consortium with four banks regarding the collection of debt.
The LAW OFFICE MARIA MARAI represented
- A Manhattan residential cooperative in arbitration.
- Represented beneficiaries at Surrogate’s Courts.
- Rendered estate planning services.
- Converted a not-for-profit entity from a social club to a tax-exempt, public charity, drafted documents of establishment for numerous for-profit and nonprofit corporations.
- Investigated complex genealogical evidence in international estate matters.
- Certified to obtain Individual Tax Identification Number for nonresident aliens; certified as an acceptance agent at the Internal Revenue Service.